Thursday, April 22, 2010

A PICTURE PERFECT DISNEY KINDA DAY!

Burlington had the best band I have ever seen at Disney (quote by a [DisneyWorld] cast member) . The much-awaited march down Main Street proved to be the most exciting and fantastic experience of the week by all parents and students alike!

Professional disney photos are available at the following website: www. Disneyphotopass.com Use the following I d number during registration: WDWB-6R6E-9E4M-6G3W

Disney took 104 photos of the band, downloadable for a fee. There were many parents taking photos as well. We will be considering options for photo distribution over the next week, but take a look at the disney photos, ver impressive.

The kids returned to Magic Kingdom and enjoyed the rides into the evening with beautiful weather!

5 comments:

  1. i tried using the id above - WDWB-6R6E-9E4M-6G3W
    during registration and it said invalid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had trouble logging. You must first sign in with your own id, then your own password. Then go to the page where it asks for the Disney ID. I had to try at least four times before it allowed access... case sensitive and if you make that mistake, erase everything and start again. Let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pre-existing account with my email address, and had added my own PhotoPass card number that we used this past week. When I try to add this card (the band pictures card ID) to the account, it fails.

    What it's telling me is this:
    "This Disney's PhotoPass ID is already associated with another account. If you have already claimed this ID with another account, please log into that account to view your photos."

    In the past, I've been able to combine multiple PhotoPass cards into one account and one order, but perhaps that was because they were all different cards I had collected during my stay, and only belonged to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need the account that it is asscosted with to see these.

    ReplyDelete